Politique des cookies
Pour en savoir plus sur notre politique de confidentialité, cliquez-ici.
A propos des cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
We use only session cookies on our website.
The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- We use "parisdimanche" cookie to improve the website's usability, prevent fraud and improve the security of the website, personalise the website for each user, validate authenticated users sessions, and facilitate the use of our website search engine.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names: _ga, __utm.
The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
Our website also uses third party cookies.
You can also opt out of the AdSense partner network cookie using those settings or using the NAI's (Network Advertising Initiative's) multi-cookie opt-out mechanism at: http://optout.networkadvertising.org.
Bloquer les cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- in Chrome, you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
- in Internet Explorer you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites";
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Suppression des cookies
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- in Chrome, you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
- in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/sv/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies";
Si vous souhaitez en apprendre d'avantage sur les cookies, nous vous conseillons la lecture suivante : http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr
Avis aux Utilisateurs européens : la présente politique de confidentialité a été préparée en exécution des obligations définies à l’article 10 de de la directive européenne n°95/46/CE et en vertu des dispositions de la directive 2002/58/CE, telle que révisée par la directive 2009/136/CE portant sur les cookies.
Cette politique d'utilisation des cookies s’applique exclusivement à cette Application. Dernière mise à jour février 2018